MSS Terms of Service
Welcome to MSS!
By using our Site or any of MSS (“MSS” collectively including the Program, Site and MSS Mall) Services, you are subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS") and other terms and policies published on our Site. The term 'you' refers to person accessing or using the Site or our services, or the organisation or company on whose behalf of that person accesses the Site or our Services. By continuing, you are deemed to have agreed to abide by this TOS.
MSS does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties, and MSS does not 'spam' its members. MSS does not install or require you to install software on your computer.
Please read the following TOS for details on participation in MSS;
1. Becoming a Member
By registering as a member ("Member") in MSS program ("Program"), or by utilising any of the Program's online or shopping applications ("Applications") or services ("Services"), you agree to be bound by this TOS. MSS can inform when Cash Point or other rewards are transferred to your account via the email address that you provide. Members should provide accurate information when registering as a Member and is solely responsible for the Member ID and activity(ies) that occurs while signed in to or while using MSS Applications or Services using the Member ID. Members must be at least 18 years of age or older. The opportunity to earn Cash Point are offered at the sole discretion of the Program, and the Program has the right to change this TOS in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice.
All newly registered member who register online is deemed to have agreed with the Program's standard operating procedure in which the registered member will be assigned an affiliate by our system as the referrer.
2. Earning Cash Point
- Earning a Cash Point from your purchase is straightforward. For offline or retail transactions, just visit the participating merchant outlet and shop as usual.
- For payment by cash or credit/debit card, scan the merchant’s QR code using the Program application, enter the transaction details and get the merchant to confirm the transaction. Once the transaction is verified, you will earn Cash Point.
- For payment by MSS Pay or Cash Point, scan the merchant’s QR code using the Program application and enter the transaction details. Once the transaction is verified, you will earn Cash Point.
- For online shopping, choose a store, product, coupon or offer displayed on MSS, click on the accompanying shopping link to be directed to an affiliated online store ("Affiliate Store") and complete the purchase to earn Cash Point on your net purchase amount. You may also earn Cash Point on purchases made 'in‐store' at a limited number of stores by presenting a MSS coupon at time of check out. Such stores and coupons are clearly identified on MSS. Cash Point amounts vary by store and product category and this information is provided in MSS. Please note that the net purchase amount excludes taxes, fees, shipping, gift‐wrapping, discounts or credits, returns or cancellations, and extended warranties. Certain Affiliate Store exclude a limited number of products and purchases from the Program.
MSS does its best to minimise and maintain an up‐to‐date list of exclusions on our Site. Please note that to earn Cash Point, you must complete your purchase during the same shopping session you start after clicking on MSS link. If you visit other sites before completing your purchase or use coupons not provided by MSS, your purchase might be associated with a service other than MSS and you might not earn Cash Point on your purchase. If you disable 'cookies' on your computer and/or tracking on your mobile smart phone you will not be able to earn Cash Point as cookies / tracking are used to authenticate the user and to ascertain the Cash Point is assigned to the right Member's account.
3. Receiving Reward
To receive Cash Point, Reward Point and/or any other rewards, you must establish and maintain an active account with MSS. While your membership is perpetual, you must spend at least once every six (6) months at any of MSS offline and online participating merchants to keep all accumulated Cash Point, Reward Point and/or any other rewards. Otherwise, MSS reserves the right to void all of the Cash Point, Reward Point and/or any other rewards you have accumulated.
4. Updating & Maintaining Your Account
You must be logged into MSS and enter your password to change your account information and preferences. You may check your account status and recent earning history at any time via the My Dashboard tab. For security purposes, it is recommended that you memorise your password and not write it down. You are responsible for keeping your password and other account information confidential. By using our Services, you represent that you will be responsible for maintaining your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You also agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your password and your account. MSS will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with your responsibilities and obligations under these TOS. MSS is entitled to act on instructions received under your password and is not responsible for any credits or debits made to your account by someone else who uses your password. By entering any information on this Site, you represent and warrant that;
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you are using your actual identity;
- you have provided only true, accurate, current and complete information; and
- you will maintain and promptly update the information that you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
5. Receiving Communications from MSS
By signing up for a membership, you agree to receive communications that are related to your account & membership as well as periodic shopping-related email that highlights coupons & special deals that are available to Members. You can opt-out of receiving emails that are not account related by clicking on the unsubscribe link on any of the emails. Since we need to communicate account information with you in order to operate our service, you cannot unsubscribe from account information emails. Rest assured that we do not send emails unnecessarily to our Members. If you do not wish to ever hear from MSS again, even if it is just to know that we have awarded you Cash Point, you can close your account by notifying our customer service department through an email to [email protected].
6. Protecting Your Information
- for MSS's agents and service providers to make MSS's payments to you;
- to comply with government agency or court orders or requests;
- in providing aggregated or non‐personalised marketing services for advertising or store partners; or
- for MSS's agents and service providers to send MSS communications to you.
7. Inactive Member Accounts & Deactivation of Membership
Membership in the Program is free. you must establish and maintain an active account with MSS. While your membership is perpetual, you must spend at least once every six (6) months at any of MSS offline and online participating merchants to keep all accumulated Cash Point, Reward Point and/or any other rewards. Otherwise, MSS reserves the right to void all of the Cash Point, Reward Point and/or any other rewards you have accumulated.
8. Intellectual Property
- MSS and all its contents are copyrighted materials, protected by Malaysian and international copyright laws. The compilation of content on our Site is the exclusive property of MSS and may not be used for any other purpose other than those set forth on the Site. The services and information provided herein are solely for your own private use. You are only permitted to use the MSS Applications and Services as expressly authorised. Nothing contained herein transfers any express or implied right, title or interest in this Site to you. As between you and us, you retain any intellectual property rights in any copyrighted materials and trademarks that are contained in Content that you post to the Site.
- You grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non‐exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide license, with rights to sublicense through multiple levels of sublicensees, to reproduce, make derivative works of, translate, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display in any form or medium, whether now known or later developed, make, use, sell, import, offer for sale, otherwise commercially exploit and exercise any and all such rights, under any and all of your intellectual property rights related to the Content in any manner we choose. If you have any rights to the Content that cannot be licensed to us, you unconditionally and irrevocably waive the enforcement of such rights, and all claims and causes of action of any kind against us or related to our customers and partners anywhere in the world, with respect to such rights.
9. Governing Law And Dispute Resolution
- The Site is controlled by MSS from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This Agreement, your use of the Services, and all related matters are governed solely by Malaysian laws, excluding any rules of private international law or the conflict of laws that would lead to the application of any other laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the Asian International Arbitration Centre (the "AIAC"), in accordance with the procedures of the AIAC Rules of Arbitration, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- The arbitration will be before a single arbitrator. The place of arbitration will be Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you or MSS may seek injunctive relief from an appropriate court located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia prior to or during the arbitration. Any claim or cause of action you may have arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of the Site, this TOS, or any related matters must be commenced within six (6) months after the claim or cause of action arises, after which time the claim or cause of action is forever barred, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary.
10. Program Limitations, Qualifications & Disclaimers
- Membership in MSS is subject to this TOS. All Merchant membership and/or operating agreements as they relate to their affiliate or partner programs with MSS and which reside on the Merchant’s respective Websites are hereby incorporated into this TOS by reference.
- Membership in MSS is limited to individuals who are 18 years of age or older. Members may not use scripts or disguised redirects to derive financial benefit from MSS. Members must have Internet access and maintain a valid email address to be eligible to receive the privileges and benefits of membership.
- Any failure to comply with the MSS Agreement and this TOS, any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or receipt of Cash Point and rewards, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to MSS or its affiliates by you or anyone acting on your behalf may result in the termination of your membership and forfeiture of your accrued Cash Point and any rewards.
- The determination of whether or not a purchase made at any participating Merchant qualifies for Cash Point is at the sole discretion of MSS. If a Merchant fails to report a transaction to MSS or withholds payment to MSS for any reason, MSS reserves the right to cancel the Cash Point associated with that transaction. If MSS has any reason to suspect fraudulent activity is associated with your account, we reserve the right to delay or withhold payment of Cash Point. You give us permission to review your account with Merchant where we suspect fraudulent activity. MSS is not responsible for lost or stolen payments, including gift cards. MSS is not responsible for any form of payment error during purchase by members and payment by Merchant.
- It is your responsibility to check your account regularly to ensure that Cash Point has been properly credited and that your account balance is accurate. If you do not believe that Cash Point has been correctly credited to your account you must contact our Customer Service at [email protected] within ninety (90) days of the transaction. Should you disagree with any adjustments made to your account or payments made to you, your sole remedy is to withdraw from the MSS.
- MSS is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance or withdrawal of any Merchant, or for any effect on accrual of Cash Point caused by such changes, discontinuance, or withdrawal. MSS is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any special offer or coupon code at Merchant.
- The MSS Services and Applications are being provided to member "as is" with no warranty. MSS reserves the right to terminate the Services and Applications at any time with or without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, MSS disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to its Services and Applications.
- MSS does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the quality or accuracy of advertisements for any products or services offered or provided by Merchant. In addition, MSS does not warrant that access to this site or use of its Services and Applications will be uninterrupted or error‐free, and MSS assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by your access or inability to access MSS Services and Applications.
- Member agrees to indemnify and hold MSS, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any party due to or arising out of Member's use of MSS.
- MSS may modify this TOS from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued participation after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. It is your responsibility to check the TOS of MSS regularly to determine whether this TOS has been modified. If you do not agree to any modification of TOS, you must immediately cease participation.
- If any provision of this TOS is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect. MSS's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of the TOS shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and MSS.