PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE FOR VALUED CUSTOMER / PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER OF MSS (ENCOMPASSING MSS ONLINE PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS SMART$AVER)
MSS respects the privacy of all personal data / personal information collected from our valued customers / prospective customers seriously and this Personal Data Protection Notice ("Notice") is issued to all our valued customers / prospective customers in line with the requirement of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
1. In the course of your dealing with MSS, we will request you to provide us, where applicable, the following personal data / personal information:-
2. All personal data / personal information collected / processed will be kept in a secure manner, and where applicable, it will be kept in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data / personal information and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data / personal information.
3. The personal data / personal information which you have provided will be collected, used and processed by us for the following purposes:-
4. Generally MSS keeps all personal data / personal information confidential, and you hereby consent and authorise us to provide or disclose your personal data / personal information to the following categories of parties:-
5. You have the right (subject to payment of fee) to request access and correction of your personal data / personal information which we hold. You also have the right to request for your personal data / personal information to be exclusively retained by us only, as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected. If you own that right or if you have any related questions, and should you have any query(ies) in relation to the policy in this Notice, please write to the following address:-
I Synergy International Sdn Bhd
Unit 20-10, Tower A, The Vertical Business Suite,
Avenue 3, Bangsar South,
8, Jalan Kerinchi,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Email: [email protected]
We shall deem that you have consented to the policy in this Notice unless otherwise stated or informed.
6. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Bahasa Malaysia version of this Notice, the English version shall prevail.
7. By virtue of you providing your personal data to MSS in the Credit Facility Application Forms, Accounts Opening Application Form, Membership Application Form, Consent Form and/or other relevant documents to enable the provision of services and/or products to be provided by MSS to you, you agree to this the policy in this Notice.